This service currently remains suspended and we will update this page as decisions are made regarding when we are able to resume.
We will be following the advice from the Department of Health and Human Services and it goes without saying that the safety of our community is our number one priority. When all of our services are available, it will be with the same COVID-Safe measures in place including temperature testing on entry, an online booking system, social distancing, masks, and, of course, strict cleaning and hygiene practices.
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 16 years
- The minimum age to attend Adrenaline HIT is 18 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
How to Join a Class
Even if you're not a member, you are still welcome to join our classes.
- Collect a ticket from customer service
- Ticket collection opens 90 minutes and closes 5 minutes before the class start time
- One ticket per person, per class, until all tickets are allocated
- Hold onto your ticket until the instructor collects it
Group Fitness Class $16.80 Group Fitness Class (Concession) $13.40 Active Adults group fitness class